How can I improve my client reputational & regulatory risk segmentation?
More stringent regulatory requirements mean that existing solutions for global risk management may no longer be adequate. Dun & Bradstreet, supported by our partners RDC the Regulatory Data Corp, offers a fresh approach enabling you to maximise protection while simplifying compliance and driving efficiencies.
RDC provide the most powerful public source risk data archive for global Watch Lists, Adverse Media and Politically Exposed Persons, with access to their GRID database containing hundreds of regulatory and disciplinary authority and government lists from around the world available via our Onboard product. Their database is a continuously updated archive on known or suspected money launderers, terrorists of organisations and persons. The adverse media, incorporated into GRID, is derived from over 10,000 individual global sources.
Moreover, it offers specialised data such as PEP Connect. PEP Connect provides over 1m profiles of senior officeholders, military officials, judicial figures, regional and municipal officials, and political party leaders to provide users critical PEP intelligence based on FATF principles.
Core features include:
- 100% public source risk intelligence database
- 5.5 million unique records, continuously updated
- Data pulled from 10,000+ individual sources from the web and premium new aggregation services
- 400+ regulatory and disciplinary authority and government lists
- Market leading Iran-related risk data
By bringing RDC and Dun & Bradstreet together you can simplify your onboarding process by enabling you to verify, identify, and screen for regulatory and reputational risk assessment in one single place. We can improve your reputational and regulatory mitigation by quickly identifying critical risk, with ranked results for an immediate view of high priority risks.
You can avoid fines and penalties as the regulatory risk is comprehensively covered in 240 countries and protect your reputation and brand equity through the broadest and deepest adverse media coverage, continuously updated in the market today.
Dun & Bradstreet can help you with these products
Combine the D&B's powerful, periodic master data with your own business information.Read about D&B Activate
Delivering your Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and verification processes with the right data insight, on a global scale.Read about Onboard
D&B DirectRead about D&B Direct
Call the number below or send an email to email@example.com
02 481 82 00
Other possible situations
- I want to know if there are any potential conflicts of interest
- I want to know the details of my business relation's corporate group structure
- How do I establish beneficial ownership when global organisation structures are so complicated?
- How can I ensure we are working with the correct entity throughout the client lifecycle?
- How can I cost efficiently onboard clients with a greater confidence in accuracy?