Risk ManagementAre your customers creditworthy?
Analyse and monitor the financial health of your business relations.
It's essential for your company to have an insight into the risks associated with new and existing customers. This information helps you to reduce write-offs and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). The information from Dun & Bradstreet provides you with an answer to four important credit management questions:
Who am I doing business with? Identification
Will he pay me? Risk of insolvency
When will he pay me? Payment behaviour
How much can I supply on account? Credit limit
Dun & Bradstreet information can help you at every stage of the Credit Management Cycle:
1. Proactively estimate risks and opportunities at the prospecting stage.
2. Assess the creditworthiness of new business relations and adjust terms and conditions accordingly.
3. Continue to monitor customers properly to identify possible risks at an early stage.
4. Base the collection and reminder process on the credit risk.
You can assess and monitor your business partners on line using Dun & Bradstreet business information. Moreover, it's a good idea to implement an automated acceptance process, if you have to take a lot of credit decisions. You can use existing Dun & Bradstreet policy rules and scores or opt for customisation. The Dun & Bradstreet data can also be integrated in your existing processes and systems according to your requirements.
Possible situations you are dealing with
- I want to monitor developments in my accounts receivable portfolio
- I would like to integrate D&B data in my ERP system
- I want to automate my customer acceptance process
- I want to get an overview of the risks and business climate in a specific country
- I want to have an insight into the corporate group structure of the companies in my database
Do you want more information?
Do you want more information or would you like to make an appointment to discuss the possibilities? Please send us a message or call us:02 481 82 00
Global Decision Maker is an example of innovative customization
DNBi helps BAT daily in the management of their customer portfolio
D&B helps Alpro to get insight in its portfolio
Integrated approval workflow management in one tailor-made tool
Instant credit risk analysis powers profitable expansion @ British Clothing brand
Bespoke credit solution balances risk and service
Eliminating the risks of an international dealer network
“No two days are the same, no two customers are the same, and no two deals are the same. However, our credit management and compliance process are robustly built, giving us firm values in turbulent times.”Monique Diepenhorst-du Burck, Contract Review Manager, Toshiba Medical Systems Europe