Human Trafficking Risk Index – Responsible Business Analytics
Our new Human Trafficking Risk (HTR) index is the first analytic index available as part of D&B’s Responsible Business Analytics solution. It offers a simple way to assess your suppliers for their risk of involvement in modern slavery, and helps to proactively combat forced labour within your supply chain.
The Human Trafficking Risk index offers the ability to uncover and correct forced labour that may have entered your supply chain. Unlike other solutions, our HTR index marries International Labor Affairs Bureau data and U.S. Department of State data with proprietary data from the Dun & Bradstreet global corporate database – the world’s largest database – to spotlight suppliers in geographies and industries most likely to be exposed to human trafficking.
The HTR index then combines the D&B Human Trafficking Risk index score with your supplier database meaning that potential areas of forced labour or human trafficking can be quickly identified within your own supply base. Your company can make responsible sourcing decisions, develop plans to avoid brand damage and comply with regulatory demands including:
• Modern Slavery Act 2015, United Kingdom
• California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
• United States Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015
Dun & Bradstreet’s Human Trafficking Risk Index:
• Proactively combat forced labour within your supply chain
• Ensure your suppliers are operating ethically and responsibly
• Develop plans to avoid brand damage
• Make responsible sourcing decisions that comply with regulatory demands
Learn more about Halting Human Trafficking
Contact us to find out more.